First things, first. We would not be talking about an archive, without content. And, true to our mission, our solution of putting old data where it belongs is simple and flexible.
- Direct upload from the User Interface
- Secure FTP upload
- Upload via file shares
- Upload directly to Azure via ”azcopy”
- Upload directly to Amazon S3 via CLI
- Metadata creation in User Interface
- Archivists can request non-registered users to fill out metadata from
- Simplified SIP and PDI structure
“Where is the handover protocol about that contract five years ago with company X?” We heard it also, once too many. Maybe the person responsible for the account left, maybe we don’t remember the filename or where it is archived.
Data Iceberg empowers you to search for documents, no matter where they are stored using our most advanced query tools. And, by most advanced, we mean that they work almost like magic.
- Metadata search
- For text, including more complex queries
- By holding, by AIP, Source, Tag, Object ID, document date
- Faceted navigation
- Metadata navigation
- Full-text search inside the content
- DOCX, DOC, PPTX, PPT, XLSX, XSL, MSG, EML
- PDF, TXT, CSV, JSON
- Content in ZIP files
Like on a hot summer day, the A/C maintenance technician becomes the most valuable asset for building management, Data Iceberg’s maintenance module is the lubricant for smooth and efficient operation. The maintenance module provides the much needed functionalities:
- Verification is part of AIP lifecycle
- Easy and powerful AIP maintenance
- Legal lock on AIPs prevents them from being disposed
- Regular and automatic verification of data integrity
- Ability to re-index and re-verify the content
We are commited to keeping your data safe from malicious agents.
- Least privilege approach
- Integration with Azure Active Directory
- Audit trails
- Dedicated access to GDPR offices